Sale of the premises in Tupadly near Mělník, 40 km north of Prague in the Kokořín Highlands on the hill. The castle in was designed in 1837 in Moorish style by the Bavarian architect Wilhelm Gail, then the building was built in 1840. Slavín was part of the Liběchov manor, later a tower was added to the complex, which served as a lookout tower. Today, the complex consists of a castle with Moorish elements, a villa, a farmhouse, a granary, a tower with a chapel on the ground floor and a residential gazebo.
The complex is set in a beautiful, fenced environment, consisting of gardens with fruit trees, maintained park, rocks, forests, ponds, adjacent fields and all at the top of the hill. The area provides complete privacy and peace of mind.